Benefits of Membership
In addition to being part of a worldwide group of researchers dedicated to the advancement of knowledge in the income and wealth field, the specific benefits of individual membership are:
- Receipt of a hard copy of the Association’s quarterly publication Review of Income and Wealth, the leading journal in the income and wealth area, or access to the Review of Income and Wealth through Wiley-Blackwell Synergy website;
- Participation without an IARIW registration fee in both IARIW Special and General Conferences;
- Eligibility to receive financial assistance to cover travel and accomodation expenses for IARIW conferences;
- Eligibility to vote in Council elections and at the IARIW annual meetings;
- Eligibility to nominate persons for the Council and to run for Council.
Already a Member and Need to Renew?
Login to the Member’s Area.
Once logged in, click on “Renew now”.